Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Making short film, would appreciate some help.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Vilan's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm going to shoot a short film soon, i'm already setting up now. I'm using a Bauer C1M camera and tri-x film. I just have a few questions. What speed should I use to get the most natural movement, 18fps or 24fps? Is there anything in specific I need to do when I go to get the film developed, or do I just drop it off and they know the rest? Also, I was working on some different ways to do title and end credits, does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks for your time.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Tasty Fish Lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2004
    Posts
    184
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    24 fps

    I'm being presumptuous here, but assuming you're just getting started (asking the frame rate), you probably don't need to say anything to the lab.

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Chezdigtlstudio's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2004
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    cool, you're shooting a short film that's awesome. Can't you tell us a little about it? Is it going to have dialogue? What's the story? Are you going to post it online or submit to a film festival?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •